Jill Casey, SHS Soccer Booster Board
Fundraiser and Soccer Fees Collection Day
Greetings Sparkman Soccer Families,
This coming Wednesday, 12 January 2022, we will be receipting for the Sparkman Soccer Booster Club fundraisers and collecting the first installment for Soccer fees. We will be in the high school cafeteria from 4:30 pm-6:30 pm. To minimize the number of people in the cafeteria, we are breaking it up so that the first hour (4:30pm-5:30pm) we will collect for JV player families (girls & boys) and the second hour (5:30pm-6:30pm) we will collect for Varsity player families (girls & boys).
If you are unable to make it to your allotted session, you can come during the other session.
We will have four stations setup to receipt these items:
1. Banners, Sponsorships, & Bulk Sheet Orders
2. Boston Butts & Rib Orders
3. Yard Signs, Ball Signs, Big Heads
4. Fees & Scarfs
We ask that you use separate check payments at each station. Checks can made out to 'SPARKMAN HIGH SCHOOL'. This will make it easier for our booster board treasurer and the school’s bookkeeper to record receipts for each fundraiser.
We have SPARKMAN scarfs that we are selling for $10. They are on a first come, first serve basis.
Alternatively, you can make payments via Sparkman ‘My School Fees’. The site adds a 3% service fee.
· Navigate to Sparkman High School Website: https://www.mcssk12.org/SparkmanHighSchool
· Scroll down to SHS Links and click on My School Fees
· Select Category “SOCCER BOOSTERS”
· Scroll to select desired item (i.e. ‘BOSTON BUTT’, ‘BOOSTER FEES’ )
· Enter a Quantity in the box (or dollar amount for fees)
· Enter the Player’s Name in the ‘Persons Name’ field
· Use the ‘Comments’ field for Sponsor Name (banners) or Personalized messages (Personalized Yard Sign)
We will have a fifth station set up to notarize Extracurricular Participation / Out of County Medical Release Forms if you did not complete one at the Soccer Kickoff Meeting. The county requires that a form be on file for each player and each sport/activity. Ms. Lisa Mullikin has graciously agreed to notarize the forms for us.
The bed sheet sales fundraiser will remain open for online orders until January 31st.
· Please do your best to practice social distancing & consider wearing a mask
· Pick-up for Boston Butts & Ribs will be on 5 February 2022 from 12:00-1:00pm
· Uniform Distribution will occur during the week of 24 January. Each Player must have fundraiser proceeds of $210, or paid first installment of $210 towards fees to receive a uniform. Please contact your Coach, Teacher Representative, Team Manager, or a booster club board member if there is a financial hardship / scholarship request.
Sparkman Soccer Booster Club